I kiss your silent lips


With a closed pair of eyes,

And pouted lips to kiss,
I seek my world back,
my lost eternal bliss.

I waited for this moment,
when in my arms you sleep.
but you leave for you ve got
some other promises to keep.

Many sleepless nights that I spent
to give you a pretty name,
And every day that I counted,
eager for the day you came

Weeping yet smiling I crumble
my eyes cannot lap my tears
I hold you close to myself, but
it hurts me with you being so near.

Stars are withering now,
and silent is the moon,
illuminating the darkness,
daylight will be here soon.

Every breath is stinging,
still a couple of sighs I drew
its time to kiss your silent lips
and say a good bye to you...
and I kiss your silent lips
and say a good bye to you...


Comments

Anonymous said…
being the first person to comment on it..
I would say, this is a impecable poem. No criticisms.. It striks you through.
perfect usages of words to create a right strike at right place.
Anonymous said…
Nice poem..It just reminds me of the book 'The Lost Child' by Anne Atkins..The emotions are same..End of it you too feel the loss and sorrow..
Anonymous said…
Hey Poet.... its simply superb.... awesome !!! u have so subtly depicted the emotion.... gud work re.... Keep it up.... well i'll be waiting for your next poem :)you have a fan now....hehehe
priyanka bisht said…
hey, poem is superb no doubt in tht but felt strange, why such sad poem..
Unknown said…
Hi dear, This is an awe-inspiring poem very graciously written expressing deep emotions...
Keep up the good work but now write some cheerful one..
ThisIsMe said…
This is so wonderful and touching!
lil vavz said…
Love and Pain -- two strong emotions that were brought out very well!

Keep writing! :)
Hi Suhas,
I chanced to read your blogs days after it were posted. I am touched by your work, and wish you keep it up. I wonder if I had known your passion during our days in IITD, we could have more things to talk!

Popular posts from this blog

Inspired Thoughts ...

A Query to God