Beyond Words


Something is missing,
in the words I wrote,
Its an expression,
I never miss to quote,
They aren't quite old,
still not new,
They do mean a lot,
but were just a few.

They hide in my thoughts,
but I have no clue. 

How do some words,
with people, disappear,
When someone so close,
is not so near,
First they excite,
with feelings they chime,
Rough for a while,
before fading with time.

Hard to see words,
unwritten, unsaid,
But how do I get them,
out of my head,
Words I whispered,
time and again,
Now wont be spoken,
for a fear of pain.

Comments

Lekhu said…
wow...poignant..simply amazing..:-)
Unknown said…
I'd visited ur blog b4, a few months back..... didn't have words to describe how the poems had touched my heart that day.i peeped in again in the hope of being able to capture my feelings today,but the story remains the same, after reading the poems i retreat silently,yet again........

Popular posts from this blog

I kiss your silent lips

Inspired Thoughts ...

A Query to God